Elite Sub-Zero Repair Houston is committed to providing you with affordable yet very high-quality in-home or in-office Sub-Zero repair services as well as other high-end appliance maintenance. Our highly-trained technicians provide out-of-warranty repair and maintenance services for top-brand appliance manufacturers. We use high-quality replacement parts, we thoroughly test the equipment and use best-method repairs to ensure your investments are performing to proper specifications. Our technicians carry a variety of replacement parts on their trucks to help ensure that a second visit is not necessary. If a replacement part is needed and not stocked on their trucks, we will do our very best to get that part for you as soon as possible.
We have technicians dispatched throughout the Greater Houston Area making it easier to accommodate to your schedule and not ours. As an additional benefit, our dispatchers will contact you prior to your scheduled appointment as a courtesy reminder. We make every effort possible to accommodate your schedule. We know and respect how valuable our customers’ time is.
How We Distinguish Ourselves:
- By providing quality and accountable work. We stand behind our work. See our warranty information.
- Our dispatchers will let you know the name of the technician in advance of their arrival.
- We keep a clean work environment and return everything to the way it was before we got there.
- We primarily work on “out of warranty” Sub-Zero brand and other high-end appliance brands. You should have peace of mind that the technician sent to work on your appliance has worked on countless high-end appliances and knows how to properly diagnose and repair your valuable appliance. Be very careful not to hire someone unless you are certain they know their way around a high-end appliance. The last thing you need is a repair gone bad.
General Maintenance Program
The General Maintenance Program we offer is centered around the condenser cleaning that we recommend twice annually. The cleaning of the condenser is necessary to ensure optimum performance and will prevent excess energy consumption.
Our refrigerator maintenance program also includes:
- Vacuuming/cleaning out the condenser coils as well as blowing out compacted dust if necessary.
- Complete product inspection which includes checking all of the following:
- Door gaskets
- Sealed System
- Water Dispenser
- Drain Pan
Contact us about discussing our maintenance plan which is geared to reduce long-term maintenance and extend the working life of your appliance.